Soviet Genocide against the Polish People
For over 50 years the leaders of the Soviet Union would not admit they had used
genocide to achieve their territorial and political aims in Europe. Millions of
people were murdered, among them over 2,500,000 Poles. To obliterate the truth
they used a tactic which became known to the Poles as 'biale plamy' - blank spots.
By erasing and distorting the facts, whole areas of history became like the uncharted
white space on old maps - the Soviet atlas of events had many Blank Pages.
- "This book is an important work and its contents should be
more widely known"
- The Right.Honourable.Lord Braine of Wheatley
Soviet Genocide Against the Polish People.
Author - George Malcher
HOW TO PURCHASE
You can pay securely with your credit card by PayPal,
for a prompt delivery.
All major currencies accepted.
- Hardback Book - "Blank Pages, Soviet Genocide Against the Polish
- Author - G.C.Malcher.
- Fully indexed and referenced, with maps, illustrations and a forward
by the Rt. Hon. Lord Braine of Wheatley
- "Blank Pages" is published by Pyrford Press
- ISBN 1 897984 00
- More Information & Excerpts from "Blank Pages"
Blank Pages by G.Malcher
£ 14.95 plus p&p
|If you have any questions, please telephone (do remember
we're in the U.K.!)
Mrs.Malcher at Pyrford Press +44(0)1932 349828
8 Lincoln Drive, Pyrford, Woking, Surrey GU22 8RL England
Copyright © A.& M. Malcher - this page
created by Pyrford Press 1994 - Last updated March 2005