How to Buy
Things people ask
- Q: Is the honey from your own bees?
- Q: I live in Woking can I buy direct?
A: Certainly, local customers are most welcome to drop by, best to give me a call beforehand to make sure I'm home - 01932 349828
- Q: How long have you kept bees?
A: I have been a beekeeper since 2001.
- Q: Are the beeswax candles made with wax from your bees?
- Q: Can you make candles for my special event?
A: What a good idea :) do make sure you contact me well in advance.
- Q: Can I order offline?
A: Of course you can, I understand some people prefer to send a cheque.
- Q: Can I pay by credit card?
A: Yes, I can accept a credit or debit card payment from you via PayPal.
You may pay safely with PayPal here
How PayPal Works (opens in new window)
Things you need to know
- UK deliveries are dispatched by Royal Mail 2nd Class Post.
- Postage prices as shown are for UK delivery only.
- Where goods are made specifically to order (eg bespoke candles) please allow 14 days for delivery.
- If you wish to place a large order for delivery in the UK, or to place an order for dispatch outside the UK, please get in touch first to confirm availability and postage costs.
- Terms are strictly payment with order.
- Online orders with PayPal payments are preferred or you may request an order form and pay by personal cheque (UK only)
- Goods advertised here are subject to availability.
- Wherever possible re-purposed/recycled packaging materials are used.
- Every effort is made to ensure you are happy with your purchase. If you are happy, tell your friends, if you are not - tell me and I will try to put things right.